The Cosy Canine Company is taking a break. We hope to be back soon
September 04, 2019 2 Comments
10 SIGNS YOU ARE A DOG MUM
Your dog is everything to you. You think about him from the minute you wake up until bedtime when you fall asleep looking at photographs of him. This list of 10 signs you are a dog Mum will tell you if you really are a crazy dog mum.
1. You know the names of all the dogs you meet on a walk. Their owners, not so much, they are simply known as Baxter’s Dad or Poppy’s Mum.
2. You can’t go to the bathroom without your four legged friend coming along for the trip. He is very helpful!
3. Your dog's birthday goes on the calendar before anyone else and is the only reason to have a pawty.
4. You wear dog hair like a badge of honour. The phrase Dog Hair Don’t Care was made for you. This T Shirt was made with you in mind and you can order yours here.
5. Your dream night out is actually a night in cuddled up on the sofa with your dog.
6. Your dog has a bed in every room in your house. Some are memory foam, one has his name on, none of them are cheap and his favourite place to sleep...on your bed of course.
7. You’ve had an invite out and the first thing you ask. Is my dog invited? If your dogs not invited it’s very unlikely you will go.
8. Your dog has more toys than the local pet shop, and that’s OK.
9. Your dog's wardrobe is more extensive than yours. He has a collar and matching bow for every day of the week, rain coats, cooling coats and a fine array of handmade bandannas.
10. You have researched ALL of the dog foods and buy only the best for your furry friend. Your dinner however is more likely to come from the oops aisle.
SO ARE YOU A CRAZY DOG MUM?
How many of these can you relate to? Is there anything I’ve missed off? You can let me know in the comments. If you know a fellow Dog Mum who’d like this please feel free to share on social media.
Why not share with the world your Dog Mum status with one of my Dog Mum T Shirts
If you enjoyed reading this blog you might like to read my blog on How to enjoy a walk when your dog loves muddy puddles and rolling in fox poo.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 06, 2020
A crate can become your puppies favourite place to sleep, enjoy some quiet time out or just to have a lovely snooze. If your dog ever has to go on crate rest after an operation, they will already love their crate which will make the whole thing far easier your them and you. They can also be a useful aid for toilet training.
February 22, 2020
Imagine the delight on your dog’s face when they realise that you, the person they love more than anyone has made them biscuits.
Even better, you will have their undivided attention from the minute you start baking until their dog biscuits are cool enough to eat. They already thought you were the best thing since sliced cheese but now you have really got them!